Isaiah Cox from New Jersey lit his apartment on fire after a romantic gesture gone wrong. He was proposing to his girlfriend on her birthday, and was making her dinner,but accidentally started a grease fire in the kitchen. The cabinets lit up first then spread like wildfire (no pun intended.) What are your romance stories that went wrong?
optimistic. Wow are you know it's you know. I've I've moved on the who's one of the worst they'll all. It's really my phone I think I should have been more prepared to love you. These